Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Juxtaposition

 Juxtaposition
 I present 2 items, One is a picture of my smiling face and one is a picture of  Christmas tree which  says a lot.
 Find below the objects :
                                                             
Object 1                                                   Object 2


Object 1 is my smiling face which shows i'm a happy person,always happy all the time
Object 2 is the Happy Christmas Tree
Juxtaposition : I'm happy,i'm a happy person,i'm always happy ,its happy Christmas ,we are all happy because we are celebrating Christmas.
I have been able to place the two objects close to each other with a contrasting effect with the use of my happy face image and the happy Christmas tree to create a juxtaposition.

No comments:

Post a Comment